With the warm days already here, most of us long to show some skin and to this end ladies dresses and skirts have no rivals. The new spring/summer 2012 season has brought a myriad of amazing dress and skirt trends and one of them is the asymmetrical ‘fever’.
Shops are flooded with a myriad of asymmetrical dresses and skirts, coming in various shapes and shades, still some of us feel a little bit shy to try this trend.
Actually asymmetrical skirts can look amazing, if you buy the one that perfectly flatters your body shape and creates a classic, sophisticated look. Whether you like refined, elegant designs or flirty asymmetrical skirts with ruffles and other cute details, there is a wide selection of styles available, ideal for any occasion. Keep in mind that choosing the best skirt for you means finding the best design for your unique style and body shape. To make your life easier, here are a few useful fashion tips on how to choose the best asymmetrical skirt for your body shape:
1. Asymmetrical skirts are so hot now that both high end designer labels and cheaper fashion brands offer a myriad of stunning designs. So first look around in stores and online to see which skirts you can really afford to buy.
2. Study your body shape and pick the style that turns you into a real goddess. Thus, skinny girls are advised to go for ruffled skirts, while plump girls should choose a skirt with the shorter hem reaching the mid part of their legs.
3. Decide on the color and style of the skirt. Asymmetrical skirts come in a variety of shades, feature multiple eye-catching prints and designs. Make sure to pick the one, which you really like a lot.
4. Pay attention to the fabrics. Thus if you want to buy a skirt to wear more often, choose a skirt featuring easy-to-care-for, machine washable fabric. On the other hand, if you want to wear your skirt on some special occasion, choose a more delicate fabric.
5. Make sure you have chosen the right size. Look into the mirror and study your skirt at different angles. If you think you look great, that skirt is definitely yours.
As you can see, it’s not something difficult to find the best asymmetrical skirt for you. Just consider all the precious five rules mentioned above and find your perfect matches. And remember, whatever you are wearing, you’ll hardly look great in it until you feel self-confident and content with your appearance.